Re: [Amc-list] American Brakes, was Rear Wheel Lockup...

On Sat, 17 Feb 2007, Mark Price wrote:

> I owuldn't drive on a set of drums up front if you paid me.

I can still remember the fear I felt with faded hot brakes in
my 62 Ambo way long time ago.

> I know someguys like them, but , personally no thanks.

But I'm getting Joe's little American, which comes with little
toy 9" American brakes. I have a set of 64 Ambassador drum
brakes I hope will fit the wheels. They should be big enough
to not fade so much.  Maybe I'll drill 'em! Always wanted to
see how well that works.