Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1999 22:10:58 -0800
Subject: new member
Greetings from the wilds of Idaho...I have been reading the list and =
looking at the AMXFILES home page as well as others for several years =
now. Thought it was time to become part of the group...I probably should =
have waited until next week to introduce my self since there is not much =
activity on the list tonight...but I guess it is late on the east coast =
now...anyway I have been an AMC fan for more years than I like to =
count...I have owned several over the years but was to dumb to hang onto =
them...I currently have a 1969 AMX 390/4SPD down for a rear axle..still =
needs lots of work...1966 American 440 Convt...1974 Gremlin 360/727 =
auto...parked for winter and a 1973 J4000 Jeep Pickup that I use as =
needed.. I will continue to check out the list and put in my 2cents =
worth when I feel the need..well enough for now....Jim Shadwick =
idahoamx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Nampa, Idaho=20