[Amc-list] "I got the S*it - Yeah, but is it the GOOD S*it>?"

[Amc-list] "I got the S*it - Yeah, but is it the GOOD S*it>?"

I noticed that he quit the AMC dealership in 1975.
Maybe the Pacer was too much for him....couldn't get
his mind around the first "small wide car".

My brother and I, now both with a six as the first
digit of our ages, have talked about how long we would
like to live.  He is a cancer survivor and his was
pancreatic cancer, which is a miracle in itself.  We
have both decided we would like to go out at high
velocity, rather than lying in our own filth.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA

<>

Check your .357   &........ don't go shooting off your
Cupiee Dolls just yet there, Lone Rangers.........

Sc Class is now in Session:

All of you Tight Wads > - go to:

http://www.google.com/alerts

Enter in: ----------- Stem Cell Therapies

be it Cancer - Scleroderma - Baldness -
Dental Regrowth - Limb Regeneration -

etc. - enter your choice before the words: Stem Cell Therapies

and create 'Alerts' - that'll land in your eMail Daily - from
all over the Medical Research World - 24-7-365 &1/2.

You'll receive the latest breaking Information
on what / who / where for Treatments - Clinical
Trials - current Status of Stem Cell Research
in your particular area of interest - just a few
lines read of the abstract tells it all.

Heart Surgery is nearly 'Extinct' if you haven't
noticed > new veins & vesicular grown in
place - but you have to keep the Heart Lubed
regardless!

within
'roughly' ........a 12 year
time frame - whatever ailed you, will have a
'correction' available via a Stem Cell Therapy in
Your area - Your town - USA.

Wall St. is banking on it.

Washington, for all the foot dragging by our
current President, wants it - as it will 'cure'
our Social Security viability problems -
as well as Medicaid / Medicare costs:

'The Stem Cell Building Blocks are pathways to People' - :

-not like 22 Million Illegal Mexicans & Nicaraguans-
and  World War III.......for Chrys-Akes.........Mr. President Sir!

Want to be around just maybe?

take 1k Mg Gel Cap of Omega 3 Oils four times daily to
opt out of Strokes and Heart Attacks.

If you have a Prescription Drug plan and that
co-pay is cheap > ask your M.D. for a
script for:  OMACOR   one 4x daily.

With a smile, that S.O.B will Poison you with Lipitor
for a cash kick-back from Phizser, so don't be shy about
saving your own skin..... fellah'...... .

This is Pharmaceutical Grade Omega 3 oils
roughly twice the potency of over the counter
items.

It is prescribed for post stroke victims
and folks with Heart / Vascular concerns,
as well as for people 'in the know' who like
living 'well' without the 'Graduating' from an
infirmary ward with reasons for use Diploma
- \ - so skip that class.

The long of short is that it replaces the
elasticity in veins - vesicles - heart musculature
Brain matter - joint lubrocity - mood elevator -
neuro-musculature chit chat - eyesight - memory - SEX -
etc. etc. do a search and read it for yourself -

it is a MUST HAVE daily maintenance that
all ages require - "Knock-Knock.....w'ho IS iT?'"

research Lipitor..... it causes MS symptoms
and bu-cou' damage !RUN!

....."you better....... believe it Baby......,
you see.......like,..we'd like to think we can get out of trouble
faster than we can get into it...you.dig?."........"an like, when
they burst,..... they paint like......Pretty Pictures........"

If you're still reading - and want to go the
distance and 'Got the Juice':

www.all-one.com
Nutri-Tech
'All-One'
Phyto Green
1-800-237-5727

ask for the 5 page 'Going Green' product disclosure.

Mix the Phyto Green in a blender - 2 coffee scoopers per
glass - with:

Westsoy PLUS Plain Enriched soy milk.

No - nothing else tastes any good - so do it this way first.

You'll rebuild your Immune System and facilitate repairs
& cell wall replacement hundreds of times faster on
a daily basis -  - as well grinding the ageing process to
a damn near halt, you'll be
'chirpier' and energetic......... like a 'Polished Peterbuilt'.... .

Unlike aBove jarring Mountain Bike Adventure Packed Tree Smacking
Tendon Ripping Flashing Lite Ambulance Thrill Ride with the
Youngsters - or.....
booking your 'Holiday Fun in the Sun' thru:

'The Hairy Al Quids  Jet Trip Terror Tours Travel Agency  ',

doing the T'ech' & Omega 3s will have you a'round - and 'in shape' -
for:
 'The Cures'.......;)..

........Ohh....... ....... Age Reversing Stem CEll
Treatments.......... available at Wal-Mart Medical
Labs ?  'Chantilly Lace' in the Hardware Depot. !

bring your CD/DVD with your
Genetic Helix Scan on it -- currently, that
costs just $1k....... down from $12mil. -
to take that shot.

Read the 'Alerts' & Grease the Ball Joints:

60ish?Plus?

...'chin-chin' my Pic-A-Part knuckle dragging obstreperi,
ponder property values and the like - THINK -  the cures
for the mizarries are to be announced on CNN.........and of
restructuring
that 'Retirement' portfolio;) for that certain 'je ne sais quash' !

AMC content?

Keleigh scored a pair of AMC Eagle pitiless & blister free
mirrors for me from Colorado, while skapping
up a cherry 998 Loc-Tite Tflite for His E-bird?

Life is Good.

        =Bt=
  milnersXcoupe
   "The Heretic"