no noticeable difference).

Date: Wednesday, February 14, 2007 05:22 PM
From: andrew hay <adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

" From: "Swygert, Francis G MSgt 436 CES/CECM"
<Francis.Swygert3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" []
"
" The master cylinder for the 52-72 Full Size Fords has a 1.125" bore
for
" the Big Bendix 3.1" calipers. Perfect for 71-76 AMCs (all) and 77-78
" Matador sedans and wagons.
"
" []
"
" The Jeep CJ kit should work if you pull the booster and turn the
bracket
" upside down, but I'm not sure if the push-rod is long enough. Master
" cylinder bore is the same 1.125" with left ports as the full-size Ford
" kit, but the Jeeps used 2.6" calipers 79-86 (the kit states 74-86).

~'74-8 cjs used the same big bendix calipers as amc cars.  not only big
fomoco cars but also trucks up to 6900lb f250s did, and ih small trucks.
there was also a variant with a 3.375" piston.

the 2.6" calipers were used on cjs and xjs up to '89/'90, exactly the
same as on amc cars.  later calipers are similar in size and may be
compatible.

full size jeeps used a delco caliper shared with gm full size and
light trucks.