Re: [Amc-list] rear wheel lock up problem still

Re: [Amc-list] rear wheel lock up problem still

I sent a post to Dave and the list concerning wheel cylinders, but
didn't think to look at master cylinders -- will do so for a sampling
this afternoon. I've rebuilt one Wagner master (64 Classic w/six) that I
seem to remember as a straight through bore. Memory being what it is,
I'll check the TSMs. Wagners were only used on Series 10 six cylinder
cars from 58-69. I don't recall mine being Wagners, but I guess they
were.

The easy way to tell is that Wagners have trapezoidal anchor block on
top with a flat end on the upper part of the shoe. Bendix has a round
anchor block with a rounded shoe end to match.