Re: [Amc-list] Rambler with a diesel!

If it was close and I was well, I would be investigating it's true potential.
The car has been listed on ebay at least twice now and been on Craigs list for a while also.
I am a fairly loyal fan of Nissans as they are in my experience as long lived as a Rambler!
  The combination of the two that could be run on Bio deisel or waste veg oil would be an awesome unique ride to be sure.
  Alas, not to be.
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net