Re: [Amc-list] Rambler with a diesel!

" From: Justin Shelton <hydeparker@xxxxxxxxx>
"
" Here's a really interesting project . . .  a Rambler with a
" Nissan/Datsun diesel engine!  I think that this is the same
" diesel that IH sourced for Scouts in the late 70s.

interesting indeed!  and daring to be different...
the scout diesel was a six, but afaik in the same family.

" http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AMC-Rambler-1959-Rambler-w-Diesel-Motor_W0QQitemZ270089876110QQihZ017QQcategoryZ5357QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

the url can be shortened thusly:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270089876110