Re: [Amc-list] Haggerty News features AMX as an emerging good value

Re: [Amc-list] Haggerty News features AMX as an emerging good value

My wife's first car was a 71 Ford Torino.
In 73 they junked it because it fell apart due to cheap crap steel that Ford had gotten a good deal on.
  Now does anyone remember that!
Not many AMC's or Ramblers around these parts, as yes they were cheap cars, good cars. The people drove them year around till they actually fell apart....
  Same goes for cheaper model Fords, Chevies and Dodges. All used up and rusted away. Here in the rust belt when you park'em they rust away. Same with the deep south along the coastal areas.
   The people that talk about the AMC's being poorly made and prone to rust over other makes are the same people that think AMC"S 390 is a Ford engine and the 327 is made by Chevy. These people have theri minds made up. Convining them other wise can be nigh on to impossible.
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net