[Amc-list] rear wheel lock up problem still

[Amc-list] rear wheel lock up problem still

well, i got a gm style proportioning valve, metering
valve, what ever you call it, it is suposed to do like
3 things all itself. if there is anything i noticed,
it was that the rear tires lock up harder and maybe
just a little bit sooner. i dont think its really
going to be noticeable on the road from what it was
before. i still do not get ANY front end lock at all.
i like my brakes where the front locks only if i STAND
on the pedal. im kinda in a confused way. and before
anyone asks, i looked up on the valve what side what
front and rear. yes, it is hooked up correctly
front/rear. im starting to get irritated with this. i
have a lot of time mostly, and some money into it, and
it is not how i think it should be with the parts that
are on it. anyone have any ideas? thanks.

dave stohler
braking the brakes