Re: [Amc-list] 1971 AMC A/C Parts Needed

Re: [Amc-list] 1971 AMC A/C Parts Needed

Jeff,

Tecumseh compressors on some years of Mustangs use the
same clutches as AMC York compressors.  You might
check with some of the Mustang/Ford vendors and search
for the correct diameter clutch.

Regards,
Joe Fulton