[Amc-list] 1971 AMC A/C Parts Needed

Hello Folks,
Looking for a clutch and coil for a York compressor. Needs to be off a
known 1971 V8 due to differences in OD size. My 71 Javelin has the Eaton
PS pump and the outer diameter is different on the clutch pulley versus
the 72 which uses the Saginaw PS pump. Please let me know if you might
have one for sale. I have several years York compressors/clutch/coils to
trade from including a mid 80's Jeep Wagoneer with dual pulley and a
early 70's Hornet 6 cylinder.

Jeff.thomas@xxxxxxxx