[Amc-list] Help With Window Motor

Need help....The drivers's side window motor quit with the window in the up
position. There is evidence that someone tried to fix it once before and it
didn't work when I bought the car. By loosing the locking nut and adjusting the
 screw on the top of the motor, we got it to work. It has quit again and no
amount of adjusting will get it going. Has anyone experience in removing and
repairing one ? I've been told that it is spring loaded and can be dangerous.
Does anyone have a TM for a 79 Pacer Limited Wagon that shows or explains how
to  safety remove the motor, or if someone has experience in subject removal
I could  use some help.l

Nolan  Dehner
Nor Cal AMCs
Windsor, Ca 95492