[Amc-list] AMC Key Fobs at Walmart

All:

Was at my local WallyWorld yesterday, and there was a brand new
cardboard rack of "classic" car key fobs standing by an end cap in the
auto section.   In among the usual Super Bee and Camaro fobs were 3
AMC-related examples.   They had a plain "American Motors" with the
block logo, a "Javelin" with the Jav bulls-eye and a small block logo
within, and a "Gremlin" with the Gremmie guy in silver on a black
background.   What I thought was neat about the display was that there
were plastic "keepers" on the pegs that would keep the fobs in order --
the only way to get one off the peg was to rip the card.    The display
only had 3 of each fob, so go grab them while they're there.   $3.29
each.

George Graham
AMC of Houston