[Amc-list] Request Approved (fwd)

Oh holy master(s), I debase myself in your presence. Thank you
for the moldy crumbs you toss us!

PS: I persued AOL "whitelist" (eg. the bouncer at the door lets
us in to the nightclub) status nearly a year ago; as a desperate
last grab I tried again yesterday. Granted! It means they hit
us with smaller sticks when AMC-list mail is delivered there.

We must keep our "Complaint rates under 0.1%". Umm, one single
complaint out of 24 is over 4%.  Humans are not involved in
those calculations.  You begin to see the problem.

I'm sorry if I sound like I'm complaining about AMC_list AOL
members -- I'm not! It's not a problem with individual people
at all.

I hope this whitelist status will solve our problems and I can
stop talking and thinking about it.

It's the Balkanization of the internet.