Re: [Amc-list] Attention AOL members! Important warning!

Re: [Amc-list] Attention AOL members! Important warning!

AOL plainly sucks! I can't send emails to people on AOL unless they already
have my email address in their "allowed addresses" file. They can't even
send emails to me because AOL blocks the sent email to "avoid future
problems with previously blocked emails".
   Another point is people forward the list to others (and sometimes copies
of the email have shown up in my email with virii attached, trying to trick
me and others) If someone forwards an email to AOL as spam and the email
address for this list is in one of the headers (pay attention non-BCC
users!) then the list is added to the spam pile as well.