[Amc-list] radiator support

Can anyone tell me the difference in radiator supports from '69 -'74 Jav's/
AMX's.  This would include the complete front assembly with "ears".  The one
on my '69 is pretty beat up, missing the lower radiator support (which I
have a good one to replace), the top support is all dented up and the
support on the passenger side is torn up from an accident the car was in.
We have the passenger side rocker panel in and the rear floor pan on the
same side.  The driver side inner rocker is almost out and the mid panel is
looking worse than we thought.  hopefully in a couple of weeks we can start
on the trunk floor.  Sometimes I don't know if it's worth all the work &
money.

Dan Whitehead