Re: [Amc-list] Mallory Decals

The fact is they just give the decals away anymore. You can buy them
though. In a way I don't blame them -- do you know how many kids (and
adults!) call/write asking for free decals? I would think a lot. Even if
it only costs $1 (time/envelope/postage) to send $1 of decals out, that
would still end up being a lot of cash every month going out. Lots of
customer good will gone, but I bet less than 25% of those requesting
decals are prior customers (like you) or end up being customers. They
just want to decorate their toolbox or Honda.