Re: [Amc-list] Mallory Decals

On Sat, 3 Feb 2007, Todd Tomason wrote:

> They're afraid you'll put the stickers on parts made by someone else.

Yeah, and these days brand is everything... one bad story about
a "crap Mallory coil" gets a lot of internet chatter. Some SOB
could put that sticker on some crap Walmart coil and sell as
a Mallory on ePay! Hell, any of us could all get fooled that way.

I think the offer to re-sticker it for free if you ship it in
is actually pretty good. I can barely get manufacturers to talk
to me, not even to reject me, so I think you're one up there :-)

tomj