[Amc-list] Paper & Fire

Will he sell it? Nope. He's going to let it rot till it's not even
good
for the shredder. He' ll never do anything with it. It needs $12,000
worth
of metal work and paint. Fer god's sake at least that much body work
anyway. He will never be able to find all the parts the car needs for
full resto, now that he's allowed his "dream" to "fade" most of those
parts are extinct! I keep asking, but he keeps saying no, sigh, I
hope he
comes around before it's not even good for making it into a race car.
some
body console me, I think I'm going to begin crying again,

Armand

<>

I've seen this before - and believe it or not - these guys would sell
IF - you brought a brown paper bag - filled with $50.00 dollar bills -
right up to the max you'd pay for the car....... just dump it out
in front of him [ if you know you can kick his ass should he get
touchy-feely ] ....... and you'll get tossed the keys & pinks.......
believe it.

These guys have some kind of 'clown' disconnect built in at the
Factory.,
honestly don't believe anyone will come up with the cash -
which is usually the case anyway - so they continue talking
trash while the car rots.

        =Bt=
  milnersXcoupe
   "The Heretic"