[Amc-list] Fraudulent Ebay ad.

One thing I  hate is when a seller of a nice car advertises it as
something is is not. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&item=170076116227&fromMakeTrack=true
He is advertising this nice looking Javelin SST  as a Javelin AMX.
Even though it is obviously an SST car based upon the vin and all the
other SST items and not a single AMX  clone wannabe. Contacted the
seller and this is the response I got.

"THANKS BUT WE WERE TOLD DIFFERENT BY THE COLLECTOR WE GOT IT FROM
PLUS SOME OTHER "JAVELIN JUNKIES" ON THE NET.
THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN THOUGH."

  Feel free to let them know that there ad is incorrect.

Ray Mick
Somewhere in Kansas
"The older I get the faster I was"
72 Javelin/AMX