Re: [Amc-list] Show of hands / high performance aluminum radiator

Re: [Amc-list] Show of hands / high performance aluminum radiator

John; I think to satisfy the majority of us, the
AMX/Jav line would about be right. Most of us have
some sort of Jav, AMX, American, Hornet and Gremlin.
These lines interchange real easy with just bracket
problems. The remainder of the AMC community have
pre-1963 or full frame cars.
Running the Jav line would get the initial run sold
and maybe a smaller or shorter radiator could be made
in the future. I don't think many pre-63 owners, or
the big boat owners, are too concerned about the
hi-perf rads. And the Machine runners could mount the
Jav rad with room to spare.
I would like to see a nice rad with weld on or bolt on
brackets for under 3 bills, as I have 6 rigs.
As far as the 2 rows, that is plenty if it is a
quality radiator. I think the third row gets lost in
cooling efficiency as it is hidden by the first two
rows anyways......Russ