Re: [Amc-list] Radiators

John, et al,

Hmmm... It occurs to me that if these can be made with bolt-on brackets,
that they could fit another couple of dozen AMC models just by unbolting
and reversing the brackets.

Also, I believe the radiator used for the Matador coupe and Spirit/Concord
were the same as the older-model radiators, except they used a much shorter
top tank to clear the lower hoodlines.  You might double-check with an
authority to see if this is correct, and talk with your manufatcurer about
maybe offering the basic radiator with the short top tank option as well.

Is either possibility in the cards?

A Hollander interchange manual might be a useful reference.

-- Marc Montoni