Re: [Amc-list] Yet Another Ambo Dies Needlessly For a Javelin

Re: [Amc-list] Yet Another Ambo Dies Needlessly For a Javelin

He could have parted them BOTH!
Tons of both these cars go to scrap all the time.
My Convertible project from H#ll sits here rusting as I am not in condition to work on it. Most others would have walked away from it a long time ago. I've offered it up to anyone who take an interest in saving this car, massive project or not.
  I've had one or two people looking for parts. Not one serious interested person looking to buy it. If I give up on it it will be just another pile of parts offered up for scrap or resale.
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net