Re: [Amc-list] Yet Another Ambo Dies Needlessly For a Javelin

Re: [Amc-list] Yet Another Ambo Dies Needlessly For a Javelin

Marc,

"royalknot" commonly buys and sells AMCs in southern
California.  He has had many cars on auction at Ebay.
I've never met the guy, but I don't think he shares
your concern about maintaining the AMC heritage or
preserving the large cars.  I don't think I would ever
buy a car from him either.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250077397805&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1