Re: [Amc-list] [AMC-List] Windshield applications

Re: [Amc-list] [AMC-List] Windshield applications

Depending on how bad you need/want one, any PPG Glass dealer can get a windshield for almost any car. The last time I priced one it was a $600 custom order though. I think that included installation, not sure. The dealers will check around and see if another dealer has one available though. If you get lucky and someone has one that’s been in storage for a long time, you’ll likely get it cheaper – closer to $300.