[AMC-List] Missing parts

Help.
I seem to have lost some parts for my AMX. In re-installing the electric windshield wipers I  cannot find the hardware to mount the electric motor to the cover plate or the attaching pieces to connect the motor to the arm.
I'm sure I will find them as soon as I arrange alternatives but for now, I'm looking for the parts.
The car is a 70 AMX.
Any help would be appreciated. I can see how the Charity AMX has had problems with parts. Not missing, just nowhere to be found.
Don