[AMC-List] 74 Gremlin Die cast model

I came across about a dozen 1/8 scale Gremlin models
at China-mart, I picked one up. It is stock but next
to it was a 1/8 scale Cuda Pro stock model. Since this
weekend is gonna be snowy and there is nothing
happening (the swap meet is next week-end) the grey
matter started to boil- I picked up the Cuda, some
thin black felt, paint and some epoxy.
I took the gremmie apart and shaved the roof rack,
antenna and bumpers. The 14 inch tires came off and I
put the big ol meats on it. I gooped on the scoop and
bars. The inside got painted black, I cut out the back
seat and tubbed it, then covered the floor with the
felt. Last went in the Cudas seats, floor shft and
tach. I finished it with the same color as my old
Gremlin.
Man its gonna be a long winter!!......Russ