Re: [AMC-List] Emission Maintenance Timers

Re: [AMC-List] Emission Maintenance Timers

My Pacer has factory cruise as well, so the speedometer cable is in
three parts; there is a six inch or so "jumper" between the two
sensors.

--Glen

--
Glen Hoag                               '75 Pacer 258 (x3)
hoag@xxxxxx                             '76 Pacer 258 (for parts)