Re: [AMC-List] American Motoring

RE:American Motoring

I got my Jan/Feb issue of American Motoring yesterday from my PO Box, where
I had the  AMO club newsletter switched as I was not getting any of about
the last 3 in my home mail box. Problem is I got the Nov/Dec issue of
American Motoring the day before in home mail box. At first I thought I
just got a second issue as the address was recently changed. But no I got
the Jan\Feb issue one day after the Nov/Dec issue . I know the Jan/Feb
issue was mailed 4 days before from Janesville, Wisconsin. Could be that
the Nov/Dec issue was in the mail for almost 2 months !!! When did any one
else get there Nov/Dec issue of AM , or is the post office just slacking
again. Inquiring minds would like to know. thanks , LRDaum