Re: [AMC-List] Shock opinions.

I put the Edelbrock IAS shocks on the front of my S10 Crewcab.
Slightly stiffer than stock, reduced shimmy in front over bumps compared to stock.
They seemed like a nice all around shock for the 10-15K I drove the truck after I put them on.
  I have low pressure gas shocks on the front of the American. I think they are gabriel, they where bought at Advance auto back in 98-99. The used to call them their "classic" or some similar name. They work nice, not harsh at all and offer good control in turns and on rough roads. My car has V8 springs and poly bushings in it and it is a little harsh anyway, but the shocks are not the culprit as I had them on before I swapped in the springs and poly bushings!
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net