Re: [AMC-List] Shock opinions.

" From: " Russell T. Neyhart" <rtneyhart@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" Good Afternoon,
"
" I'm looking for opinions and experiences concerning shocks, specifically:
"
" KYB Gas-A-Just & GR-2,
"
" Monroe Sensa-Trac,
"
" Edelbrock Performer IAS & Classic IAS.
"
" What shocks have you used and liked, and disliked?  When Spring arrives (on the calendar) I am going to finish sorting out the suspension on my Eagle.  Thanks.

i've used gas-a-justs long enough to exercise the lifetime warranty,
and i can tell you they're quite stiff - great if you're performance
oriented, forget 'em if you're not.

i have them on my '68 american with hd springs all around.  they
stiffened the suspension up even more, very noticeably.