Re: [AMC-List] OT: Troubleshooting Help Needed

Re: [AMC-List] OT: Troubleshooting Help Needed

Art.
I had the same prob. with my 93 grand cherokee a few years back.
swapped out bulbs, checked every fuse, everything i could think of.
nothing worked.
got out my meter and probed the socket got nothing so i probed the
wire a few inches back and it was hot, probed the wire right behind the socket,still hot but no juice in the socket still. peeled back the insulation and found the the wire  had corroded in the factory crimp at the socket so I had to open the crimp,strip the wire back,
and recrimp on clean wire. then solder the connection for extra measure.
anyway hope this helps.

Pat Doyle