From: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxx [mailto:amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Widiker, John D
Sent: Saturday, December 30, 2006 2:13 AM
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AMC-List] Megasquirted turbo Jeep 5.9 Limited

Recently I was going on about MegaSquirt systems, here's what we got
running just a few minutes ago:

Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9 Limited with a fully built mopar 360 (the stock
engine lasted 1 day boosted), Giant T4 turbo. It was limited to 5 pounds
of boost with the factory computer that had been band-aid fixed. It had
run a 12.7 in the 1/4 and put just shy of 600 hp through all 4 tires to
the dyno with that config.

It's running solely on the MegaSquirt now and we are doing fuel/ignition
maps for up to 10 pounds of boost. We are still using the factory
computer to shift the transmission (he didn't want to pay for a second
controller) I'll post some pics and videos to my site in the next day or
two. Ever seen violent 4 wheel burnouts? LOL

~John