Re: [AMC-List] plastics repair

Theres nothing wrong with JB weld! Quik weld and is my weapon of choice for steering column repairs! I just wanted to check on it's use with plastics. Roughed up brass for backing is a good tip. I just happen to have some of that really old copper or is it brass window screen in my garage! I'll bet that stuff will be ideal for backing the plastic as it is stiff, yet flexible.
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net