[AMC-List] 2007

What will this year bring?
resolutions anyone?
Here are some of mine.
To be able to put the bicycle accident behine me and be fully recovered is number one!
To loose the 30lbs I have gained sitting on my ar$e is number two!
Then it all comes down to time.
A finished interior on the American!
A new storage building.
The convertible returned to "in progress" status or sold.
The 65 American from Andrew here and the ability to build it!
With a wife and kids, both boys playing spring season Lacrosse, I doubt most of this will happen!
My healing will be slow from this point forward as since I am no longer considered an emergency things slow to a crawl. My MRI is not till January 16th and the follow up with my orthopedic surgeon does not occur untill Feb 5th. I can only pray that the MRI will show the damage clearly and be accurate. I've been reading heavy and seeing the torn Labrum cartiledge on MRIs is not an exact science. They may be able to tell exactly how bad it is before surgery, but there is a good chance it will not reflect all the damage and it could be worse or better than expected. I could end up with a simple cleanup pf loose edges and be clear of problems a week or tow after surgery or a repair could take 6 months to completely heal! I pray for the quick easy outcome, but fear the worst. Why I have been chosen to go thru this for simply wanting to ride a bike with my kids I do not know. Perhaps someday I will know.
  On other useless rambling, it is 60* out at 2:50 am Jan 1st! in Westvirginia. Tomorrow I will be under my Dakota measuring it's front swaybar so i can order up new bushings for it. I also have to get a new turnsignal switch for the Cherokee and a P/Window switch for the Altima. Time for a Rockauto order! :]
  I'm hoping i will feel like working on the gauges in the American tomorrow. I'm not betting on it however. 5 1/2 months after the accident and it still takes Ultraset every evening to shut off the pain from my back and neck. At least once I take a couple in the eveningit keeps the pain turned down or off till between 3 and 5 the next day.
  That's why i'm sitting here at 2:55 am! I couldn't take the ultraset till both kids returned home after newyears parties.
  The fun never ends.
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net