Re: [AMC-List] Free issue of new AMC magazine.

Re: [AMC-List] Free issue of new AMC magazine.

For those who sent me an e-mail recently, I'm away visiting family for the weekend. I'll send out the free issue Tuesday. For anyone else, get your request in before 2006 is over and I'll get one to you at the same time! Okay, you twisted my arm.. I'll honor any requests through the end of new year's day, but after I send this next batch out Tuesday morning that's it for the full freebie!

I've prepared a new free sample issue based on this first issue of AMC for a new download/postable issue, but it doesn't have full article text and pics. Anyone with an AMC board can post the new sample issue file on their site as long as they leave it intact as is. I don't mind if you add site info to it though. I expect to upload this Tuesday morning as well.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"