[AMC-List] Free copy of new AMC Magazine!

[AMC-List] Free copy of new AMC Magazine!

I have a good list of people who took me up on the offer! I'm extending the offer to all who send an e-mail by 30 DEC. For those who replied already, I'll send out this week.

If you haven't read about this before, the offer is for one free issue of "American Motors Cars" (the first issue). I renamed AIM to AMC to make the subject matter of the magazine more obvious. If you'd like a free PDF file copy just send me an e-mail requesting it by 30 DEC. In addition, if you decide to subscribe you can take a $2 discount (new subscribers only). The regular price for a printed subscription (black and white) is $22 per year, PDF file (sent e-mail, in full color) is $18. Four issues are printed each year. One will be sent sometime in December, March, June, and September. Publication schedule is subject to change without notice, but you will receive four issues for every paid subscription, and I like to let readers know in advance if there will be a change (when possible).

Hope all you guys are having a great Christmas!!

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"