[AMC-List] Free copy of new AMC Magazine!

[AMC-List] Free copy of new AMC Magazine!

I renamed AIM "American Motors Cars" (AMC), with a redesigned cover. Better title anyway, since I never did get any of the other independent guys interested in writing articles. I just finished writing a nice long article about steering column swaps for the first issue of AMC. Send me an e-mail and I'll drop any forum members a free PDF file issue. Send the e-mail before Christmas. I'll also give $2 off any new subscriptions made before 01 January 07 ($20 instead of $22 for a year -- four issues -- and the freebie won't count as one!). Put in the e-mail that you saw the deal on the AMC-List. Digital subscriptions are available with the magazine sent as a full color PDF file for $18 ($16 with the subscribe before 01 Jan 07 deal). Paper edition is all black and white. I made this offer on the AMC-Forum as well.

The PDF file comes with a "user license". Basically it gives the receiver permission to keep one digital and one printed copy for their personal use, no rights to give out copies in part or full, paper or digital, or post anywhere without written permission. If that's not acceptable, don't ask for one!

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"