[AMC-List] Re; Another, E Stick, now Drivers

[AMC-List] Re; Another, E Stick, now Drivers

Addressing the snowmobile version again, about 20 + years ago there were
industrial versions of this transmission that were rated as high as 200
hp so it would be logical that eventually it would see it's way back
into the automotive line when bugs were worked out or finances or
something. But to the best of my knowledge it has not been an
overwhelming success at present. But then again, the Model T 3 pedal 2
speed transmission was a high tech solution in 1905. Who woulda thunk
that the last time it would be used was in the 1927 Model T where by
then it was antiquated and inefficient. To be replaced by something
operated by hand!
John