[AMC-List] Ebay Gremlin Item number: 260066423467

[AMC-List] Ebay Gremlin Item number: 260066423467

Has anyone looked at this Gremlin! WOW, someone buy that man some masking tape! It brings a whole new meaning to the phrase, "Let no panel remain untouched" ! There does not appear to be one aligned or properly prepped and cleaned area on this entire car. Don't foegt to check out the snazzy blue seats and the cool racing accents on the quarter panels!
  I kept flipping thru the pages of pictures expecting some redeeming quality to come to light, Alas Babylon, None appeared. :[

Ebay Item number: 260066423467
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net