Re: [AMC-List] overweight Americans

All this reading has me curious to try and get my 69 on a scale.
With it's 4.0L and T5, no A/C, I wonder what it weighs in at?
  It'll likely be heavier when it makes it as the interior is scheduled for carpet sound mat and some modern shoulder harnesses front and rear.
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net