Re: [AMC-List] Sons AMX made CARCRAFT

Bryan.Congrats on the photo.I  saw the picture,and with much
admiration,because i cannot wait for to see that smile on my own sons
face.It's a Carguys dream,i think,to have the fun factor,show instantly.I'v
thought quite often,of how many kids,never felt a V 8 power up in tire
smoke,and take off in a cool line of twinn tire tracks,or start going
sidways,and correct for it while holding her wide open,coming out of the
hole sideways,of course with the wheels pointing straight  YEE HAA.GOD i
LOVE BURNOUTS.Congratulations again,it's a kodak moment.Walter UPSTATE N.Y.
73 Sportabout,68 Jav,67 American