Re: [AMC-List] Gremlin Sundowner Again

Whilst cleaning out some old folders, I found a couple of pics of that
Sundowner on Catalina. If anyone wants to see them, e-mail me off line
and I'll send them to you (warning, they're kinda big, 600k, each, let
me know if you want me to send a smaller, lower res version and I'll do
that instead)...

Keleigh