Re: [AMC-List] 401X Race Block

On Sat, 16 Dec 2006, Nick ALFANO wrote:

> I am not sure where he got it from and there were no
> heads there yet when I looked at it.  He has grand
> ideas of the block being worth somewhere in the area
> of $2500 by itself.

Well I hope he doesn't do something regrettable when/if he
doesn't get $2500 for it. With documentation and pedigree,
maybe, but with no docs? No history? $2500 seems a big high,
even though it is really strange. I doubt I could get that for
my Navarro Indy six "kit", and it's got paper(s) and a hell of
a lot more than a single block.