[AMC-List] 73 Javelin for sale

Hello, I am selling a 1973 Javelin SST with 360,4bbl, A/C, floor shift auto.
It has tic toc dash. It runs and drives but will need interior work. Body is
solid but it does have some rust in rear lower quarters and a little in the
trunk. It does not have a title but the VIN is clear. I am asking 1000.00
obo. Trades considered. The car is in New Mexico. Chris @
javelinjunki@xxxxxxxxx
anyone interested in the Javelin give them a shout above, thanks,
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx