Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 06:06:20 -0500
From: "Brien Tourville" <hh7x@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-List] 401X Race Block: "If she were MY
daughter..."
To: mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx

For some reason,after reading Nicks'
post, I began hearing: 'The New Bitch' by ....:
marilyn manson  ?...
........?  use your FREE Shareaza .pgm to download the
music video
if you're wondering ......

This is the 'X' block - that 'doesn't exist' -  no one
has
actually seen one - and lived to remembered where
they'd
even saw it, ever -

"Holy Grail" - "Block - 0h - Goal" - "No 'f'***in Way"
-
the whisperings 'X' block lore breatheren ...@ .050"
lift -

If it IS the real deal - > :

like Unicorns and Mermaids,
it's Fate is now terribly sealed:
remember what happened to 'Charley the Tuna' ?

It would make a Fantastic Magazine Article - as this
is
THE center of AMC engine 'Lore' - at very least, it
should
be Digitally Documented and Ultra-Sonic 'd Documented
before ........
well, ........ you know.....

Once word gets out, the 'Buzz' in the Forums - like
the
'BULLTEAR' site,[soo-wee what an Image that conjurs
Martha!]

 it may eventually be sold to the highest bidder -
with the least credentials -

he'll send it out to be *BUILT* - ......for his
weekend rock crawler - "with 'The Biggest' pistons
ya' ever zeen"...erRRP@!! "yEAhBaBY...... tHAts'
tHe BeAST@!">,,,"we machined the PISS outa' er!...."

kinda' like Caesar in old'n days,
where he got to knock boots with the Brides before
..... well,
you know ..... .

Once it hits the machinist - it's just another 401 -
right
now ?  it is THE ULTIMATE Turbo cylinder block - with
the 3.750 cylinder walls AND Thick main webbing, but
that will be overlooked by the less technical.

It'll serve as a weekend mudder 'Trophy' motor - until
it loses oil
pressure and
'windows' the block  - ,

see duty as a 'Shop Lamp'  , being wired  up & placed
on
a stand by the Kelvinator beer keep - where actually,
it should
Begin a notable Retirement unfettered  right now -
but life is cruel - especially when 'Bragging Rites'
are involved.

In a perfect world, it should be displayed in a glass
case in an
AMC Racing Museum! - but that will never happen.

Maybe Larry Daum would buy it & keep it pristine next
to that
Aluminum AMC Indy V8 motor - keeper of the Flame !

OK > one chance  to hear from each of you on what YOU
would do with
the:
'Mythical 401x Race Only Cylinder Block' - should YOU
ever posess it
in its' current 'unmolested' condition !