Re: [AMC-List] gremlin sundowner sighting- So Cal.

Re: [AMC-List] gremlin sundowner sighting- So Cal.

Yes there was a pacer sundowner package as well, If I recall most of
these sundowners were california and/or florida based special editions.
I have an exterior sundowner decal for the pacer somewhere. It was
recatnagular and goldish. the diffferent zone's could do special models
if they ordered a certain quantity to make it worthwile with existing
parts or even specail colors that might not have normally been
avialable on that model, or a jeep color. I recall a special eagle
model came out in 1980, they were 2 drs, white with brown two tone
fender flare trim, and they had the beige.leather seat from the 79
concord models. the 80 seat was a different cut and sew pattern from
79, so this special edition utilized the left over 1979 upholstery and
seats. It soudl be great if you could scan that pacer literature so we
could see. I 'd love to recall what it was like. regards, ken.

On December 12, 2006 Larry R. Daum wrote:

> Yes, I have a piece of Literature for I believe a Pacer Sundowner
from as I
> recall 1976. I'd have to dig it out.
> But Ford was not the only car company to put out a regional decal
(ed)
> model type car. The most know of the Ford's is
> the Twister Mustang made for there Kansas City region , but AMC which
had
> it marketing heavily influenced by Ford marketing
> did this sort of thing also. The Badger State Javelin , done for the
> Milwaukee zone comes to mind, but there are others. The item of
literature
> I have is rare example of one which had enough promotion to have a
item of
> literature made. thanks , LRDaum
>

> Re: [AMC-List] gremlin sundowner sighting- So Cal.
>
> Date: Tuesday, December 12, 2006 04:17 PM

<mailto:superglider@xxxxxxxx?subject=Re:%20%5BAMC-List%5D%20gremlin%20su
ndowner%20sighting-%20So%20Cal.>Wayne
> E LaMothe <superglider@xxxxxxxx>
>
> I never heard of the Gremlin Sundowner model.  I know the Eagles and
> Concords had a Sundancer package in 82.  Any pics or literature on
the
> web for the Gremlin Sundowner?
>
> Wayne
>
> Wayne & Lisa (Skeezix), Bolton Landing, NY,

<http://www.superglider.thinkhost.com/>http://www.superglider.thinkhost.
com/
> AMO#8454, 83 Eagle Limited Wagon, 82 SX/4, 258 auto
> 69 Ambo coupe, 401, M12, 66 Ambo 990 Wagon,
327,PW,PB,PS,posi,AM/FM,AC

<<mailto:KSiroonian@xxxxxxx>KSiroonian@xxxxxxx>

<<mailto:ADVANCES62A1XvpFVjC00000032@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>ADVAN