[AMC-List] 1976 Pacer

Hi,

I live in the Netherlands, Europe and I have just bought a 1976 AMC Pacer
which actually is in good shape after sitting in a Swiss garage for over 20
years. It has only run about 16000 miles. Cloth interior and all the plastic
are as good as new. However, there are a couple of things I need/want to do
on the car. Like to get some wider rims for example, and also new shocks.
Also like to replace ball joints at the front, left and right.
Furthermore,  the interior has a Pioneer 8-track, which I'd like to replace
with an AMC radio.

Later on I want to get some new (white wall?) tyres and I will need regular
parts like oilfilter, airfilter, sparkplugs and brake parts.

Can someone provide me with names and/or addresses of companies that sell
parts like these?

Kind regards,
Rob