Re: [AMC-List] 66 hump mount four speed

In the 66 American TSM supplement, it has a whole section dedicated to the
"new" 290V8 and four speed. There are some blown up illustrations of the
clutch, trans setup and other things but do floor hump is shown, just trans
photos. Remember, thsi is a big transition year, so many changes from the
287/327 V8s and drivetrains to the 'new' 290/343 drivetrains. If whoever
needs this info wants to email me off list, I'll take some jpegs of the
illustrations and send them to you if you think it might help out.

There was a 66 Ambassador, 327, factory four speed for sale here in Houston
in about 1998. Neat car I passed on for sale for $2500, white top, red
bottom, ran great. No console which I thought was strange as had seen
consoles with four speeds in some 66 Rogues, and those consoles were long
and thin. Not squatty like the 68-70 aMX or Javelin ones.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx