Re: [AMC-List] Jeep axles in AMC cars?

I think a recent study showed that eBay kills off the brain cells governing common sense!
 People are idiots paying way more for used stuff than new costs!
I bid once and if it surpasses that bid I usually shrug and walk away!
 I can buy a local S10 disc brake rear axle for $250 any day of the week, yet I see epople continually paying $300 and more for them+ shipping!
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net